Portland-based developer and writer Jason LaPier has pulled together @Porter_Anderson‘s tweet-storm from the conference, organized by session.
Follow the hashtag #SWC11 for all conference tweets.
Want a glimpse into the StoryWorldConference experience? Check out:
- Finding the Story: Five Lessons from StoryWorld 2011, by Dan Levy
- OCCUPY TRANSMEDIA STORYTELLING NOW! by OccupyTMStory
- Storyworld Wrap up from the Writer’s Perspective, Transmedia and Disney’s weenie, by Bob Mayer
- StoryWorld 2011 in San Francisco: Day 3 – Story Architecture – Crafting Transmedia Design, by Siobhan O’Flynn, Karine Halpern with Scott Walker
- Transmedia in Action, by Frank Marquardt
- Writing on the Ether: Conference Gemütlichkeit by Porter Anderson
- Storify stream, by @endurablegoods
- StoryWorld 2011 in San Francisco: Day 1, by Christine Weitbrecht
- StoryWorld 2011 in San Francisco: Day 2, by Christine Weitbrecht
- StoryWorld 2011 in San Francisco: Day 3, by Christine Weitbrecht
- #SWC11-Story World Conference, Games-Pitching-Storyworld-Tech-Money, by Hervé Cailloux @RvCailloux
Want to share your StoryWorldConference experience, but have no place to post? You are welcome to:
- Submit photos or short videos (or send me a link to your posted files)
- Your real name
- Your Twitter handle
- A title or short description
Email the information to:
info (at) siriuspress (dot) com I will attempt to post them as timely as possible. Or leave a comment below.
Monday, November 7, 2011
Great Summary Post on StoryWorld Conference | Creative Flux | Grazie! SiriusPress
Posted by siobhan at 12:21 PM