Reporting to the Artistic Director, TIFF Bell Lightbox, the Project Manager will be responsible for the development and production of a sophisticated augmented reality game (ARG), Body/Mind/Change. For a period of up to 24 months (from January 2012 through until December 2013 – with some flexibility), the Manager will lead final creative development, agency selection, workplans, budgeting, development, and implementation.
• Leading brainstorming sessions, discussions, and consultations with the TIFF Gaming & New Media Think Tank and key project staff, the consultant will facilitate final creative development of Body/Mind/Change.
• Developing a critical path, workplan, and initial budget to move the project forward.
• Assisting in the selection of qualified creative professionals (e.g. agency) who can lead production. The Project and Production Manager will also be tasked with securing discounted services and in-kind contributions.
• Working with TIFF staff and the selected agency, the Manager will serve as production manager to keep the project moving ahead.
• Maintaining a detailed critical path and up to date budget, maintaining close contact with TIFF’s fundraising departments.
• Leading user and technical testing, with input from various stakeholders at TIFF.
• Leading a phased launch, with the initial content ready for users to explore by September 2012. The rest of the game will launch in phases across 2013, with full launch in September 2013.
• Performing ongoing maintenance and improvements post-launch through December 2013.
• Completing detailed final reports to government agencies, with exact performance measures and qualitative evaluations.
Contract Dates: January 2012 – December 2013
more details on the site! very cool