Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I think I need this Book - DavidByrne.com - Envisioning Emotional Epistemological Information - using PowerPoint as a creative medium

E.E.E.I.
Envisioning Emotional Epistemological Information

I have been working with PowerPoint, the ubiquitous presentation software, as an art medium for a number of years. It started off as a joke (this software is a symbol of corporate salesmanship, or lack thereof) but then the work took on a life of its own as I realized I could create pieces that were moving, despite the limitations of the "medium." I have shown these pieces in galleries and museums and most recently have produced a book with a DVD (Envisioning Emotional Epistemological Information) as means of presenting these curiosities.

Posted via email from Siobhan O'Flynn's 1001 Tales

No comments: