Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Lovely: Playing with the sky by Valeria Prieto | LivingDesign

Artist's comment:

"Those images were shot with Sony Cyber Shot TX5, and then I selected some vintage images/elements to add more life into them. Sometimes I use a peephole and a crystal with cuts to get various background effects and I like to merge several photos into one.

I have loved photography since childhood. One of the best things I’ve seen in the city where I live (city of Juárez, Chihuahua, MX) are the sunsets, so I love to take pictures of them because every day it is different, especially in winter the sunsets are so colorful that I don’t need to apply color correction. I like to play with the shots by adding items such as musical notes and birds on electric wires, buildings or images that may become part of those great sceneries."

Posted via email from Siobhan O'Flynn's 1001 Tales

No comments: